Personalized Approach To Your Construction Law Matter
Whatever it is that you want to accomplish as a construction industry professional or business owner, the Law Offices of John R. Lobherr, Inc., can help you make it happen. Construction law is all we do. It is the sole focus of the entire practice. There is no challenge in this area of the law that we cannot meet.
We are led by attorney John R. Lobherr and his more than 30 years of experience in the field of construction law. Over the course of that career, Mr. Lobherr’s success in areas such as contract management, dispute resolution and payment collection has earned him a reputation as a results-oriented professional and has made him a trusted legal adviser to clients throughout the industry.
Our narrow legal focus aside, we serve a very broad range of clients, including general contractors, subcontractors, custom home builders, material suppliers, lenders and design service professionals. We serve an even broader geographical area that includes Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County and the entire Southern California region.
The Kinds Of Legal Representation We Provide
At the Law Offices of John R. Lobherr, Inc., we regularly handle construction-related and mechanic’s lien issues. We provide a wide variety of construction-related services, including:
- Contract bidding services, including negotiation and preparation
- Government contracts review and preparation for public works and infrastructure projects
- Payment and collections
- Resolving mechanic’s liens issues, stop notice and other collection remedies
- Defect and work performance dispute resolution
- Delay of work claims
- Surety and insurance issues
- Negotiating prevailing wage and certified payroll issues
- Defending against complaints that subject your license to suspension or revocation
- Construction-specific business formation and transactional services
- Custom homebuilders and statutory home improvement contract requirements
- Unique remedies for the design professional and site improvers
- Contractor licensing issues
- (PPPs) public-private partnerships and quasi-public works
Construction-Related Dispute Resolution Services
Construction lawyer John R. Lobherr is a “go-to resource” whom other Los Angeles County attorneys frequently call on for informal, yet knowledgeable perspectives and insights on the construction law issues of their own clients. In a more formal capacity, John R. Lobherr also provides:
- Strategic consulting services for contractors and construction dispute counsel
- Construction law mediation and alternative dispute resolution representation
We get results because we understand the strategies that drive construction law and the risks litigation presents for all parties. Our goal is first and foremost, an equitable solution.
Meet Our Attorney
“I wanted a practice that was different. A personalized approach to client interactions was essential. It had to be proactive. We concentrate on meeting and exceeding expectations and client goals . We educate clients and put them on a path of recognizing and avoiding risks in the competitive business of construction —
John R. Lobherr