Attorney Providing Strategic Consultation Regarding Construction Disputes
Attorney John R. Lobherr has focused on the field of construction law for more than 30 years and has represented a wide range of clients in construction-related disputes of every type. His experience as a professional arbitrator and mediator for constructions is equally broad and almost as extensive.
Whatever his role in a given case, John’s depth of knowledge concerning the construction industry and the cases, laws and regulations that govern it have consistently and repeatedly proven invaluable to resolving even the most complex construction disputes.
The Knowledgeable Guidance We Provide
Acting in a supporting capacity, attorney Lobherr offers valuable insight and expertise in each of the following areas:
- Claims and issues analysis
- Preparation for mediations and arbitration hearings
- Discovery-related assessments (general)
- Preparation of discovery requests/responses to discovery requests
- Preparing for and taking depositions
- Settlement negotiation management
- Preparation of pleadings, briefs and other documents for pretrial, trial, post-trial and appellate proceedings
- Development of trial notebooks, demonstrative evidence and presentation graphics
- Expert witness identification and assessments
The Law Offices of John R. Lobherr, Inc., provides litigation and dispute resolution support for law firms in Orange County, Los Angeles County and throughout Southern California.
Over 30 Years Of Construction Law Experience Available For You
Attorney John R. Lobherr’s extensive knowledge of the various aspects and legal issues associated with construction projects of every type, the latest changes and trends in construction law, and the practical application and interpretation of those laws by California courts, has consistently proven to be invaluable in resolving even the most complex construction claims and disputes.
Our goal is always an equitable solution. Our understanding of the strategies that drive the law and the risks litigation presents for all parties are the qualities that enable us to achieve results.
Providing You Personalized Representation
Should you need to receive advice and counsel regarding your construction dispute issue, schedule an appointment with construction lawyer John R. Lobherr by calling our law offices at 714-401-4016 or contacting us online.