John R Lobherr
A legal practice for the construction client has been John's professional focus for over 25 years.
Representing contractors and material suppliers in both public and private works issues, he is committed to cost effective, assertive counsel. His clients seek an attorney partner who is experienced, seasoned, rationale and solutions oriented.
John's area of law practice concentrates on the perfection of mechanics' liens, stop notice remedies, contract preparation/negotiation and performance dispute resolution. A seasoned arbitrator and court negotiator, John understands how and when to leverage legal remedies to achieve the best possible outcome for clients. John is a member of industry specific trade associations and a committed community activist. Contact John at [email protected]
"I wanted a practice that was different. A personalized approach to client interactions was essential. It had to be proactive. We concentrate on providing clients what they must implement to minimize the risks of contract management in the competitive business of construction." JRL
OUR CLIENTS ARE...
- Owners of construction projects.
- Residential and commercial contractors working on public and private works projects.
- Sub contractors including plumbing, electrical, cement, roofing and framing trades.
- Material and equipment suppliers.
- Out of State project teams managing construction works within the greater Southern California area.
Areas Of Practice
- Construction Law
- Construction Entity Formation
- Contractor Licensing Issues
- Arbitration and Mediation Services