Law Offices of John R. Lobherr, Inc.
The Law Offices of John R. Lobherr, Inc., is one of only a few law firms in Southern California that focuses solely on construction law issues and disputes.
What sets our practice further apart — even among that already select group — is the more than 30 years of concentrated experience founding attorney John R. Lobherr brings to the table with respect to California construction law, public works projects, private works projects, construction dispute resolution and a great deal more.
We enforce, protect and defend the rights and interests of parties on all sides, including:
- Owners of construction projects on both public and private works projects
- Subcontractors of every type, from the design professional to the site improvers to the landscapers we have represented every trade from the start of the project to its end, including architects and engineers, grading contractors, plumbers, concrete and reinforcing steel contractors, electricians, framers and roofers
- Material and equipment suppliers
- Out-of-state project teams managing construction works in Orange County, the Los Angeles County or anywhere else in the Southern California region
- Construction law attorneys seeking seasoned construction law mediation professionals
- Large and complex mechanic’s lien matters
Learn more about John R. Lobherr’s legal experience, accomplishments and professional associations.
We Understand The Business Of Construction
In today’s economy, you need every possible advantage to run a successful construction business. Your legal counsel is a part of that equation. Our hands-on experience having managed construction projects benefits our client partners. Practical knowledge means we work smarter on your behalf. We know how to interpret what you do and explain it to judges, arbitrators or opposing party counsel and juries in a way that strengthens our effort to achieve the best possible result in each case.
We Know California Construction Law And Speak Your Language
Every day new case law is created in the California courts that changes how judges and arbitrators could rule on matters related to your business, collection practices and contract management. We stay on top of those changes daily. Whether you need help collecting moneys owed, enforcing a lien action or defending a work performance issue, our focus on California construction law makes us a competitive, assertive and valuable member of your project team.
We simplify “legalese” in language you understand. Our philosophy is simple: well-informed, confident clients make wise and sound choices when evaluating settlement offers, negotiated agreements and litigation options.
We Are Accessible And Keep You Fully Informed
Managing a construction-related business is not an 8 to 5 job. Neither is our practice. We are available to you when you need us 24/7 — on the weekend, at the job site, whenever and wherever. Whatever the situation, you will always receive the full benefit of the experience, knowledge and insights we have to offer. We will make sure you know what your options are, and what the risks and benefits associated with each of those options are. We will also provide you with frequent, personal updates to keep you in the know from start to finish.