Seasoned Legal Representation Regarding Public Works Projects
A federal, state or local government construction contract can be a dream opportunity for your business. It can also be a nightmare if you’re not prepared to navigate the maze of state and federal laws, and regulations involved with this type of work.
At the Law Offices of John R. Lobherr, Inc., we understand this state’s Public Contract Code, the cases and statutes that establish and govern your obligations as a contractor, the Federal Acquisition Regulations and other laws relevant to government contracts, public works and infrastructure projects in this state.
More importantly, we have been using that knowledge to help clients in Orange County, Los Angeles County and throughout California to understand, follow and leverage these laws to their own benefit for decades.
Preventing Legal Issues From Arising
Steer clear of trouble. Contact us for proactive counsel, expertise and effective representation regarding state or federal government contracts for construction and any related area of concern, including:
- Prequalification requirements
- Competitive bidding, bid responsiveness and bid responsibility
- Relief from bidding errors
- Performance bonds and payment bonds
- Bid bond disputes and bid protests
- Representation in administrative hearings
- Administrative claims and dispute resolution
- Document management in disputed cases and in progress performance negotiations
- Issues related to construction delays, disruptions and work performance issues
- Change orders and payment claims
- Contractor and subcontractor disputes involving unfair business practices, bid withdrawal and rejection, and other matters
- Negligent design defenses
- Wrongful termination claims
- Prevailing wage and certified wage issues
Effective And Efficient Dispute Resolution Services
Whatever the nature of the dispute or dispute resolution method involved, you have come to the right place. Attorney John R. Lobherr has represented a countless number of clients in government construction project-related disputes over the course of his career. He has extensive experience as a professional mediator and arbitrator as well, and he is frequently asked for his perspective on construction-related issues by other lawyers who have clients embroiled in these types of disputes.